Permanent recruitment consultants
Under the direction of the Team Leader, the Permanent Recruitment Consultant will support the company’s strategic objective of focusing on permanent business and by improving A&E Agency’s penetration into the relevant permanent recruitment market. This is a full time role, based at our central London office in Grays Inn Road.
- Focused sales activities based on research, including extensive and proactive telephone sales, client visits (new and existing), mail shots and candidate marketing
- Actively network amongst clients and prospective clients to raise the profile of A&E Agency’s services and to identify sales leads
- Communicate opportunities across branch, sector and other business Divisions to maximize cross selling opportunities
- Develop successful relationships with new clients through assessing their specific needs
- Manage client’s needs and maintain excellent working relationships
- Continually improve client relationships by reviewing customer feedback information and taking positive steps to address customer concerns and build on satisfaction
- Ensure clients are aware of all areas in which staff can be provided for e.g. on an 'ad hoc’ and contract basis
- Canvass for new vacancies
- Source and record vacancy information including details such as duties, working conditions, hours, salaries and any other relevant experience
- Canvass for new permanent candidates
- Encourage referrals from candidates
- Canvass for new overseas candidates, building new relationships with internal/external overseas agents to aid candidate flow where necessary
- Ensure all advertisement / web responses are dealt with on the day of receipt
- Interview and assess candidates to fully understand their capabilities and ensure best possible job matching, visiting candidates if necessary at locations nationwide
- Build and maintain a vacancies database to maximize permanent placements
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced recruiter from any sector and a determined individual who can deliver results and to targets. This is a warm desk within a friendly, busy and efficient team of 4. This team have trebled their client base in the last six months and there is no sign of them slowing down.
The role will involve placing perm Doctors into NHS trusts and is heavily weighted towards candidate sourcing and candidate management.
If you would like to join a forward thinking, fast paced organisation who will offer you ongoing support and development, please get in touch. The earning potential for this team is exceptional.
What we offer
This role comes with a basic salary, a competitive commission scheme related to performance, ongoing training and support and excellent benefits.