Senior recruitment consultant
About the role
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will support the Company’s strategic objective of focusing on temporary penetration into the relevant recruitment market. This is a full time role, based at our central London office in Grays Inn Road.
- Focused sales activities based on research, including extensive and proactive telephone sales, client visits (new and existing), mail shots and candidate marketing
- Actively network amongst clients and prospective clients
- Communicate opportunities across branch, sector and other business Divisions to maximize cross selling opportunities
- Develop successful relationships with new clients through assessing their specific needs
- Manage client’s needs and maintain excellent working relationships
- Continually improve client relationships by reviewing customer feedback information and taking positive steps to address customer concerns and build on satisfaction
- Canvass for new candidates, building new relationships with internal/external agents to aid candidate flow where necessary
- Interview and assess candidates to fully understand their capabilities and ensure best possible job matching, visiting candidates if necessary at locations nationwide
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced recruiter from any sector and a determined individual who can deliver results and to targets.
If you would like to join a forward thinking, fast paced organisation who will offer you ongoing support and development, please get in touch. The earning potential for this team is exceptional.
What we offer
This role comes with a basic salary, a competitive commission scheme related to performance, ongoing training and support and excellent benefits.