Trainee recruitment consultant
We are looking for motivated and ambitious people who are looking to kick start their accelerated recruitment careers. This is a unique opportunity to grab the bull by the horns and begin a graduate journey that has resulted in trainee consultants progressing to director level in a matter of years!
Sounds good so far…but what is A&E Agency all about….
A&E Agency is one of the leading providers in healthcare recruitment. We are a forward thinking recruitment agency that recognises and respects the ideology that if you work hard you will be rewarded; if you want to drive your own career you will progress and if you seize opportunities you will experience great success.
How will you do this?
- You will be given extensive training to become an expert in your field
- Come up with creative, innovative ideas to propel candidate generation into the future
- Build your own business through networking and connecting with existing and new clients
What do we need from you?
Simple…Ambition, a positive attitude, strong relationship building skills, a competitive streak and of course a sense of humour!
What will you get in return?
If the career development opportunities, the competitive starting salary and the extensive training aren’t enough there’s always the dress down Friday’s to remind you what a great week you’ve had and that it is time to reward yourself with the weekend!
- Source and record vacancy information including details such as duties, working conditions, hours, pay rates and any relevant experience
- Achieve agreed sales targets and KPIs
- Build and maintain client data base - deal with existing clients whilst building new ones within the accounts given
- Headhunting new potential candidates and obtaining referrals
- Booking candidates into shifts
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates
- Use negotiation and persuasiveness techniques to recruit new doctors
- Check references of candidates before referral to client - ensure updated references are obtained on completion of assignment
- Ensure compliance and quality control documentation (e.g. CRB checks) have been completed prior to commencement of assignment and that the Quality and Compliance team have up to date documents
- Prepare CV and correspondence to forward to client
- Advise candidates of the success or failure of their application
- Assist with the preparation of candidate files for audit by the internal Quality and Compliance team and external authorities
- Ensure all checks are carried out in line with company standards
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently - presenting a professional and business-like manner at all times
- Resolve complaints/problems quickly and accurately following appropriate procedure
- Adhere to the company’s health and safety policies and procedures, reporting issues to management if required
- Ensure all jobs are advertised on the internet, and updated regularly to reflect changing client requirements
- Ensure all advertisement responses are actioned on the date of receipt
By joining us you would be entering a fun, hardworking and fast moving world that is dedicated to quality and providing the best people care.