A&E Agency has thorough systems in place to ensure the standards of clinical and medical care remain as high as possible.
We comply with all necessary regulations on both a national and local level, as well as ensuring all of our client’s contractual requirements are met. All staff adhere to recognised training standards to ensure they are constantly working in the manner required.
Our clients don’t have to worry because our business has:
- A dedicated arm’s length clinical governance team
- A Clinical Director responsible for risk and adherence to regulations
- A Health and Safety board lead and a governance team who are IOSH qualified
- 83 policies and 160 standard operating procedures
- Monthly quality and safety meetings throughout the business
- Claims management
- An integrated approach to framework,contract and tender reviews which leads into business process updates and compliance checks
- Incident and complaint management with trend analysis and lessons learned to inform quality improvements
- Integrated business continuity plans
- Revalidation that incorporates robust appraisal and support to doctors
- ISO270001 data security accreditation