Regional compliance team
Our regional compliance team are dedicated to fast track your compliance process which means you become fully compliant to nationwide wide framework standards within days rather than weeks. We bring the office to you anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
Regional compliance team services:
- Complete all relevant registration forms
- Complete DBS application (if applicable)
- Interview face to face
- Full document scanning
- Phlebotomy from a certified phlebotomist
- BLS and Manual Handling practical training
To book an appointment call 020 3727 4831 or email email@example.com.
You will need to evidence the following documentation to complete our registration process:
- Right to work in the UK
- Application form including handbook, appraisal and revalidation information, Professional Indemnity declaration
- Occupational Health form and associated blood reports - No blood reports? Book a meeting with our regional compliance team
- CV – detailing a minimum of 10 years work/education history explaining any gaps
- Original full GMC certificate and annual GMC renewal letter
- 2 x current proof of addresses
- DBS application/DBS Update Service
- Overseas Police Check (if applicable)
- Degree Certificate
- Life Support Certificate (ALS, BLS, PBLS, NLS etc.) – No in date training? Book a meeting with our regional compliance team
- Annual competency updates
Our compliance team are here to support you. Please contact them on 020 7456 1456 for assistance in completing the above information.