Interested in relocating to the UK? Let us help you with that!
The UK’s National Health Service employs more than 1.5 million people, putting it in the top five of the world’s largest workforces and an attractive proposition for doctors around the world. In order to practise in the UK, all doctors are required to be registered with the General Medical Council (GMC), follow their good medical practice and be subject to their Fitness to Practice actions.
With eight years’ experience in helping international doctors to find roles in the UK, A&E Agency can help you with every aspect of your relocation, including:
- Ensuring you are registered for all necessary GMC inductions
- Helping to identify which exams you will be required to sit (e.g. IELTS, the English language course) and finding suitable tutors
- Guiding you through the visa process
- Providing step-by-step immigration process support that will significantly speed up the immigration process
- Providing relocation guidance and help to find suitable accommodation as well as schools for your children prior to your move
- Finding you a role and negotiating salary on your behalf
A&E Agency also work with a number of UK hospitals that provide the Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR). This means we can help you fulfil pursue a career in the UK but also advance it as well.
So if working as a doctor in the UK is your ambition, contact us today on 020 7456 1456.
“I collaborated with A&E Agency during my search for a job in the UK. They went over and above to help me make the most of the opportunities that were offered. They were always available when I had a problem or a question, and were an indispensable help during the complicated times of looking for my first job in the NHS. When I had a burning issue during a trip for an interview, they reacted in the way that was absolutely incredible and solved the problem that was threatening to kill any chance of the interview ever taking place. I would sincerely recommend A&E Agency to anyone looking for a job in the NHS. They are knowledgeable, react promptly, use all of their resources to help a client and is very kind in communication.”