Terms and conditions - Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Recommend a friend
- Recommender - A person who recommends a potential new associate to A&E Agency.
- Recommendee - A new associate who has not previously worked for A&E Agency or an associate who has not registered with A&E Agency within the last 12 months.
- Recommendation date - The date that the recommendation is received by A&E Agency.
- Recommendation bonus payment - Payment in the form of cash or vouchers, depending on the referral scheme, for the recommender of the amount stated for the profession and total hours worked of the recommendee.
- Qualifying criteria - The criteria that must be met by the recommender, and as set out at clause 3.
- Compliant – A&E Agency follows Recruitment and Employment Confederation Best Practice Guidelines. Under these guidelines, associate checks are required, prior to the associate commencing work. These include: right to work, proof of identity, DBS disclosure, occupational health and immunity, professional registration, specific training, competency interview, work history, references, professional and educational certificates. Once an associate’s file is in accordance with the guidelines, the associate’s file is deemed compliant and they are eligible to work.
- The A&E Agency recommendation scheme is applicable to recommenders who recommend doctors looking to work with any of our clients. This scheme provides the opportunity for recommendations to be made and bonus payments earned in the form of vouchers or cash, depending on the referral scheme, and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other recommend a friend scheme within A&E Agency.
- Qualifying Criteria
- Recommendation - For a recommendation to qualify it must be submitted via the A&E Agency website. The recommender must have explicit consent from the recommendee to provide their details to A&E Agency. Recommendations can also be made via telephone call to the A&E Agency team and a record shall be retained by the consultant on file in order for the recommendee to be validated. The recommendation must include the recommendee’s name, profession, contact details and the location that the recommendee requires work. The A&E Agency team shall contact the recommendee to verify their consent to be recommended, with the intention of securing them work engagements.
- Professions - For a recommendation to qualify, the recommendee must work in the profession listed in this scheme.
- Compliance – For a recommendation to qualify, the recommendee must pass the necessary checks to ensure they are fully compliant and eligible to work.
- Worked hours - A recommendation bonus of £200 pounds in vouchers will be receipted to the recommender once the recommendee has completed 250 worked hours. A further£200 in vouchers will be receipted to the recommender once the recommedee has completed 500 worked hours.
- Recommendation bonus payments
- Bonus amount - If the recommender is entitled to claim a bonus payment amount that is related to the profession of the recommendee once the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions have been met by both the recommender and recommendee.
- Claiming bonus - If the recommender is entitled to claim a bonus payment, this amount is tracked automatically through our system and will be paid directly to the referee by our finance department on the 15th of each month. It is up to the referee to ensure that their bank details are up to date and the recommendation bonus has been paid.
- Cash payment(s) - If the recommender is entitled to a cash payment, depending on the recommendation scheme, a cash payment is made to the recommender once the recommendee has met the relevant qualifying criteria, terms, conditions and the recommender has requested payment. All recommendation bonuses are subject to tax deduction. This will be deducted at source if the Recommender is a PAYE associate. If the Recommender is not a PAYE associate, they will be responsible for their own tax declaration. Bonus payments are non-transferable.
- General Terms
- A&E Agency reserves the right to reject a recommendation bonus payment request if:
- the recommendee has not consented to their personal data being submitted to A&E Agency;
- the recommendee has previously registered with A&E Agency within the past 12 months;
- the recommender or recommendee have not met the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions;
- the recommendee works for a division of A&E Agency that does not run a recommendation scheme;
- A&E Agency sees fits to do so, due to any other reason or circumstance that they deem as justified; or
- If recommenders are deemed internal personnel, employed by A&E Agency
- A&E Agency reserves the right to:
- vary the terms and conditions of this recommend a friend scheme at its absolute discretion; or
- cancel or discontinue this recommend a friend scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform associates
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Locum referral bonus scheme
||Scheme start date
250 hours worked by the recommendee doctor: £200 in vouuchers
500 hour worked by the recommendee doctor: a further £200 in vouchers
|No limit of how many doctors a referee can refer. The payment owed to the referee will be offered in the form of a voucher for One4All or Amazon. A referee will only be paid if the recommendee is a new doctor to A&E Agency, Pathology Group, General Medicine Group or GP World. Vouchers will be given for the full amount indicated and are not subject to have tax deducted.
Permanent referral bonus scheme
||Scheme start date
|Across all specialities
||Across all grades
||A bonus payment of up to £1000. The cash value will be determined upon application.
||No limit of how many doctors a referee can refer. The payment owed to the referee will be paid in a lump sum amount and are are subject to tax deduction. A referee will only be paid if the recommendee is a new doctor to A&E Agency, Pathology Group, General Medicine Group or GP World
Recommend a friend