Revalidation with A&E Agency
Revalidation is the process by which doctors demonstrate to the General Medical Council (GMC) every 5 years that they are fit to practice and comply with the relevant professional standards.
The Revalidation Services support team is here to help and guide you through the appraisal and revalidation process. Our dedicated specialist team assists with:
- Administration support
- Appraisal management
- Patient and colleague feedback management (using Doctor 360°)
- Appraisal facilitation
- Appraisal and revalidation follow up
- Software solutions
- CPD approved seminars, events and online courses
You can contact our team on 01992 305 619 or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an Appraiser
If you are interested in being an appraiser for A&E Agency, you will need to meet the below standards:
- On the Specialist Register
- Consultant Grade
- Provide an up to date CV
- Provide any appraiser training certificate
If you meet these standards then please speak to our Revalidation Services support team.