Are you an A&E Consultant looking for a short term role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a 6 month placement at West Cumberland Hospital.
West Cumberland Hospital is a hospital in Whitehaven in Cumbria, England, and was the first district general hospital to be built in England following the creation of the National Health Service
Shift pattern to be negotiated with on calls required.
The role is available for an initial 6 month period.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience (6 months)
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
If this sounds like an ideal role for you please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for the A&E Agency?
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS
- CPD Support and Access to training course
- 24/7 Support
- Support with yearly appraisal
Not for you? We offer a referral scheme for any doctors who are introduced to us that go on to be successfully placed.
250 hours worked - £200 in vouchers
500 hours worked - Further £200 in vouchers.
Please send any referrals to email@example.com