A&E agency has an exciting opportunity for an Acute Medicine Consultant to work 3 months post starting this January on a Non Covid ward at Manor Hospital (Walsall).
Hours are Monday -Friday, 9am-5pm with optional weekend work as well.
This is initially 3 months placement with at potential for extension.
Manor House Hospital is an acute general hospital that serves a population of around
270, 000 across Walsall and surrounding Midlands area and provides a wide range of services including 24 hour accident and emergency department.
What do I need to be successful?
- Valid GMC registration.
- Recent, relevant experience within NHS
- Be happy to cooperate with our support team for prompt registration
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided.
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services