A&E Agency has an exciting placement for a locum SpR doctor working in Cardiology medicine to cover a 3-month contract, beginning April 2021. You will be working alongside a supportive team of Cardiology staff with a reputable NHS trust, based in the West Midlands.
As the specialist registrar in this post, you will be offered 37.5 hours per work with on-call shifts available should you wish. Should you wish to extend beyond the initial 3-month contract, a further extension is possible if the doctor is interested in a long-term job.
If you would like to apply through A&E Agency, here is what you can expect:
- Highly competitive hourly rates, negotiable based on your experience
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Access to training courses
Is this the right job for you?
We’re eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria :
- Full Registration with the GMC (General Medical Council)
- At least two years’ post -graduate clinical experience within the NHS
- Full MRCP preferred but not essential