We require an experienced locum Anaesthetics ST3+ doctor based at a hospital within London.
To be successful for this medical job, you are required to have a minimum of 6 months UK NHS experience.
This position will be available from the 15th of March for a period of 1 month. You shall be scheduled to work as per rota with a 1 in 6 on call.
Weekends and on calls shall be included.
You must be prepared:
- To prepare patients for surgery by explaining any risks or side effects
- To give anaesthetics to patients
- To observe and monitor patients during surgery, responding quickly to any changes
- To resuscitate and stabilise patients in the emergency department
- To relieve pain during childbirth
- To ease pain after an operation
To qualify for medical jobs you must have:
- Qualified in Anaesthetics
- A minimum 6 month's UK NHS experience
- Valid GMC registration
- Current CRB/DBS
Salary Rates are negotiable and competitive for this role.
Accident and Emergency Agency is a specialist medical recruitment agency. We offer:
An excellent referral scheme for each successfully placed referral.
Training opportunities and professional development
To discuss this vacancy or other Locum Work vacancies in your area please contact Simon on 02074561278