The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Clinical Fellow (SPR) in Paediatrics based in London. The salary band is £30,605 to £48,123.
This hospital is one of the largest and busiest in London, with a well-established national and international reputation for clinical excellence, innovation and achievement. The Paediatric liver centre at this hospital has been a supra-regional tertiary referral centre and is the largest in the UK.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FCPS or PLAB
What the post can offer:
- Training opportunities in:
- PICU, Hepatology, Nutritional care and transplant ward rounds
- Liver biopsy sessions and liver histopathology meetings
- Outpatient clinics
- Day case assessment
- A 30 minute train journey to Kings Cross St Pancras International going to UK cities and France
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.