A&E Agency has a very exciting opportunity for a Respiratory doctor wanting to work in clinical trials in Birmingham.
You would be working with a private Client, within a respiratory trial setting, reviewing, pre-screening and screening participants of the trials and having responsibility for their medical wellbeing during the clinical trial.
Our client has sites in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Poland, and South Africa, where our global reputation is growing rapidly, and work with healthcare professionals globally.
Their focus is on conducting Phase II to IV clinical trial research means we have amassed a huge amount of specialised experience over the years. As we are involved in later phase trials, we assess how medication affects the people it is intended to treat.
This placement is starting in June, Monday – Friday with Predominantly 9-5, earning £50 an hour.
To be successful in this role:
- Locum SHO ideally with 2 years post FY2 experience
- Some form of research or Respiratory experience is a bonus
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
Does this sound like it would be perfect for you?