A&E Agency has an interesting and well-paid opportunity for a doctors wanting to work in clinical trials in central Birmingham location.
This is a temporary, long term placement with an ASAP start.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, mainly 9-5, so great for enjoying Spring/ Summer evenings and weekends.
You would be working with a private Client, within a respiratory trials settings, reviewing, pre-screening and screening participants of the trials and having responsibility for their medical wellbeing during the clinical trial.
Sounds interesting ?- please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Have recent and relevant NHS Experience
- Have interest / experience in Clinical research
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07727 632 683 or on email: KatarzynaStrojna@accident-emergency.co.uk as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Competitive hourly rates and prompt payroll services
- Access to courses including Life support
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services