Working with a Private Client in Glasgow who are looking for a Senior Research Physician/Research Physician to join this new site in Glasgow. The aim of this role is to work for a team to find the right patient, for the right trial, at the right time. The team is run by a world-class team of experts with more than a hundred years of clinical research experience.
Their mission is to improve patient access to clinical trials across the United Kingdom but also to promote awareness on the importance of clinical research in healthcare.
- GMC Registered Physician.
- Must have completed UK Foundation Training or equivalent as a minimum.
- Interest in Research and Academic Medicine.
- Experience in seeing patients in Clinics and emergency settings
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Postgraduate Qualifications e.g., MCRP, MRCGP, MRCS or equivalent.
- Previous Clinical trials and research experience.