We are delighted to be starting the new year by inviting applicants to apply for new permanent full-time clinical research physician vacancies at one of the largest clinical research organisations in the world. We have vacancies at multiple locations all over the UK, working within a company that provides a friendly and relaxed work environment that helps shape the future of health.
We are looking for entry-level doctors in the below locations:
- Merseyside x 1
- Hexham x 1
- Cardiff x 1
The working hours are Monday to Friday, full-time.
What does a clinical research physician do?
Your role will involve conducting trials in line with the protocol and ensuring the recruitment of eligible participants onto the studies. This is done through review screening, pre-screening and screening success rates for clinical trials. You will be carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants. Your main priority is patient safety and the medical wellbeing of participants during the clinical trial who will be referred to specialists or GP as required.
What are the benefits?
There are multiple benefits for you in this permanent clinical research physician role which include:
- Award-winning training
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual leave entitlement (25 days plus 8 bank holidays in the UK) – this will increase incrementally with the length of service.
- Pension with the flexibility to contribute as much as you like, the company matches up to 5%.
- Life assurance
- High-street discounts portal
- The importance of mental health and wellbeing is recognised with the employee assistance programme which is a 24/7 anonymous helpline with a trained councillor.
- Financial security with a regular salary so you can budget accordingly.
- Greater access to more career development, advancement opportunities and training within the business.
- Having a job and income security makes it easier to plan your home life – buying a house, deciding on a school for your children, etc.
Why work with the A&E Agency?
We are one of the leading suppliers of the best entry-level and experienced candidates to clinical research organisations all over the UK. Our experience has allowed us to help numerous doctors explore alternative careers and start their clinical research journey with the leading organisations in the world. You will have a dedicated, experienced recruitment consultant to guide you through all stages of the process, prepare you for your interview and negotiate your terms of employment.
If you would like to apply for this role or discuss it further, please apply now using the button and a member of the team will be in touch. We have a referral scheme running throughout January for any successful recommendations – please enquire about the terms.