Are you a Doctor looking to use your medical training in a unique setting?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a doctor wanting to gain new skills in a challenging commercial environment and work within a multi-skilled team including Nurses, Scientists and Project Managers.
We currently working with a drug development and manufacturing accelerator, which is providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. This successful company employs more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
You would be joining their Medical team in Nottingham as a Clinical Research Physician.
As as Clinical Research Doctor you will be responsible for the medical aspects of Phase I and IIa clinical trials and will contribute to the successful planning and delivery of studies under the direction of a Principal Investigator. Your work will include the screening and medical supervision of study subjects, review of study protocols and production of safety reports. You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures as required and be On call duty after a period of 6 weeks, which will be shared with the rest of the medical team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a full license to practice by the General Medical Council, a minimum of two years of postgraduate clinical experience
- Previous research experience would be an advantage but is not essential, as training will be provided.
- You will be passionate about the development of medicines and keen to develop your career in clinical research.
- Would live close to Nottingham due to the on Call duty
- An ALS certificate issued within the last 4 years is desirable but not essential
Sounds like an ideal opportunity for you?- please apply now via the link provided.
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07727 632 683 or on email: KatarzynaStrojna@accident-emergency.co.uk as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.