An exciting opportunity has arisen in an established trust for a Consultant Radiologist with an interest in head & neck based in a large city in Wales. The post will initially be offered at 10PA’s and will include general radiology work as well as on-call commitment.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Available to begin working by July 2018
- Previous teaching experience
- Previous experience in Head & Neck imaging
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Chance to work in a university hospital
- Relocation package
- Affordable housing to buy/rent
- Opportunity to undertake clinical research
The large coastal city offers short commutes to beautiful natural sceneries in and around the city, affordable housing and plenty of activities to pursue including large local museums, shopping centres, plenty of historic sites, water parks and a range of water sport activities. The closest international airport is located just over an hour away by public transport.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.