About the Trust
One of the largest hospital trusts in England, with five hospitals and community clinics serving a local population of over 600,000 people is actively looking for qualified and experienced Specialty Doctor A&E.
This Trust has a national and international reputation for delivering high quality specialist care, particularly in urology, kidney disease, and vascular services.
The Trust values and pursues excellence in research and innovation. It has been ranked first in Kent for clinical research studies, as well as consistently recruiting high numbers of patients into research trials. As a teaching Trust they play a vital role in the education and training of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals, working closely with local universities in London.
To provide high quality consultant delivered care to patients including clinical leadership and supervision of junior medical staff, ensuring the highest standards of clinical care are provided to all patients attending the ED.
To be proactive in ensuring that all patients receive rapid assessment, treatment and clinical decision making, whilst ensuring that the Emergency Access Standards to deliver safe quality and performance are delivered and sustained
Skills and experience required for this role
- We welcome applications from candidate requiring Tier 2 sponsorship
- Must have full GMC registration with a license to practice
- Must have a UK post graduate qualification i.e. FRCEM or equivalent
- Must have CESR/CCT specialist registration or will obtain within 6 months of interview date
- Must have extensive experience in Emergency Medicine
In return the Trust can offer you the following
- Competitive annual salary – depending on years of experience
- Continuing professional development
- Research opportunities with applications for funding
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Consultant A&E and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly.