We have a great opportunity for an expert consultant in acute medicine to work in a long-term locum job until August 2021. The acute consultant is to support all aspects of acute medicine, this is likely to include COVID positive patients. The role is currently Monday to Friday 0900-1700, but on-calls are available if you would like to boost your hours. The post is paid at and competitive hourly rate subject to experience.
This NHS trust is based in Lincolnshire which offers a great combination of urban and rural life. People move to Lincolnshire, primarily, for the quality of life on offer: a real mix of bustling historic market towns, idyllic villages, miles of un-spoilt coastline, areas of outstanding natural beauty and one of the greatest cathedral cities in Britain.
Property prices are typically 60% of the average of those in the south east for those wanting to buy. For those looking to rent we work closely with a private company who offer high-quality houses and apartments in the region. The accommodation is located at the main site of the hospital.
If you would like to apply for this post through us, here is what you can expect:
- Experienced recruitment consultant to negotiate the best rate for you and ensure you are set up with the letting agency for an easy transition.
- Job security with a 6-month long term locum placement
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Access to training courses including life support.
We are eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Experience working within the NHS as an associate specialist or consultant.
- Registration with the GMC (general medical council)
- Right to work in the UK as we are unbale to facilitate a visa for this post.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via the link above or you can email me at email@example.com and I will give you a call back.