We are looking for an enthusiastic General Anaesthetist to join a well-established Anaesthetic Department as a Consultant.
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in Anaesthesia
- To share with colleagues the provision of Anaesthetic advice to all inpatients
- To work with colleagues, both medical and nursing to improve and advance the service.
- To share with colleagues the responsibility for the management of the Department.
- Teaching and training of trainees, junior medical staff, nursing staff, primary care colleagues and medical students.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing professional development (CPD).
- M.B.B.S or equivalent qualification registered with the GMC
- Team building
- You must be on the specialist register or within 6 months of being admitted to the register for trainees, if currently in a training programme in the UK. In accordance with the regulations, all other categories of Doctors must be on the GMC specialist register to be considered for a consultant appointment by the Advisory Appointments Committee
- Continue to hold a licence to practice