A fantastic opportunity has arisen in an established trust for a Consultant Breast Radiologist based in a large resort town in the North West of England. Posts are offered at 10PA’s and include general radiology work.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Available to begin working
- Previous teaching experience
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Chance to work in a university hospital
- Relocation package
- Affordable housing to buy/rent
- Opportunity to undertake clinical research
The location is considered one of the best locations in England. The vibrant seaside town offers a relaxed lifestyle, affordable housing and convenient transport into London. By railway, central London is only an hour away with frequent buses to East London also available. The closest international airport is also located 45 minutes away by public transport.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.