The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Consultant Community Paediatrician based in Southeast England. The salary band is £76,761 to £103,490.
This hospital is a Teaching Hospital, linked to the London University. Situated in the South East of England, with excellent rail links to London. he aim of the Service is to provide excellence in child care, with a clear focus on the child and family. The service has a Child Development Centre located in the community, bringing together health, social services, education and the voluntary sectors for children with complex needs.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FRCPCH or FCPS
- CCST/ 6 months within completing CCST
What the post can offer:
- Offer up to 12 PA's (Programmed Activities) - Any offer of additional programmed activities will be based on the needs of the service and in line with the Trust objectives and will be reviewed on at least an annual basis
- Progression on to a Fellowship program
- 1 h 12 minute drive away from Gatwick airport
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.