The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Consultant Community Paediatrician based in South East of England. The salary band is £76,761 to £103,490.
This hospital provides NHS hospital and community services throughout South East. It provides services at two district general hospitals and community hospitals and a number of clinics and health centres, GP surgeries, schools and in people’s homes. There is a combination of urban and rural development with areas of outstanding natural beauty and of considerable historic interest. There are excellent recreational and sporting facilities in the area and good rail links to London, to Europe via the Channel Tunnel or Eurostar and to international airports
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FRCPCH or FCPS
- CCST/ 6 months within completing CCST
What the post can offer:
- Offer up to 12 PA's (Programmed Activities) - Any offer of additional programmed activities will be based on the needs of the service and in line with the Trust objectives and will be reviewed on at least an annual basis
- Progression on to a Fellowship program
- 55 minutes to Gatwick Airport.
- 1h 45 minutes drive to London
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.