The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Consultant Community Paediatrician based in North West of England. The salary band is £76,761 to £103,490.
This hospital community services for more than one million people in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Heywood, Middleton, Stockport, Trafford, Tameside and Glossop. They give expert advice and support to Children and Young People and their families which include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and care planning for children with long term neurodevelopment disorders and neurodisabilities, Child Protection expertise and advice and support to educational colleagues around children with complex and special educational needs.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FRCPCH or FCPS
- CCST/ 6 months within completing CCST
What the post can offer:
- Offer up to 12 PA's (Programmed Activities) - Any offer of additional programmed activities will be based on the needs of the service and in line with the Trust objectives and will be reviewed on at least an annual basis
- Progression on to a Fellowship program
- 55 minutes away from Manchester airport
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.