Are you a Gastroenterologist Consultant looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to be part of one of the largest providers of healthcare that has a complement of over 1100 beds for a local population of 390,000 and a regional population of 1.5 million.?
We are currently looking for a Gastroenterologist Consultant to join a reputable Trust in North West England. You will be joining a team of 7 Gastroenterology consultants, supported by 6 Middle-Grade doctors, and a number of junior doctors. You will be working as part of a collaborative, friendly, and caring team of incredible people who are committed to providing excellent care with compassion.
· Provide direct input to patients; contribute to multi-disciplinary teams and lead the coordination of care for patients.
· Participate in the Gastroenterology Consultant on-call rota with additional cover during
· Assume a continuous commitment to the care of patients, even if employed less than full-time, and ensure that adequate arrangements are made for leave and off-duty periods.
· Promote high professional standards of clinical care for patients, both through direct patient
care and by the maintenance of continuing professional development.
· Develop close links with General Practitioners operating in the area.
· Exercise the freedom to develop specialist elements of the services to reflect perceived
priorities within available resources.
• Full GMC Registration and Licence to Practice
• MBBS or equivalent
• +3 years of Consultant Experience in Gastroenterology.
Still not sure? If you are interested in this vacancy but would like more information before applying, please contact me on: email@example.com P: +44(0) 2035305152M:+44(0) 7816174925
Refer a doctor for a permanent role
We also offer a lucrative referral bonus if you introduce a doctor to us who is looking for a permanent position. For more information click here.
We look forward to hearing from you.