A&E agency have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant in acute medicine.
This role is due to start in April and ending in May, working at a great hospital. This trust is one of London’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals. In October 2013 we took over responsibility for
- Princess Royal University Hospital, Farnborough Common
- Orpington Hospital, Orpington
- additional services at Beckenham Beacon and Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup.
We now care for patients in the boroughs of Bromley and Bexley in addition to Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham. Many of our services, such as Trauma and Neurosurgery, are delivered on a regional basis, whilst people from throughout the UK and beyond come to us for our world-renowned specialist services such as Liver and Fetal Medicine.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS experience.
- Valid GMC registration
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- First choice on shifts
- Prompt payroll services
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Free training
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- CPD support and access to training courses
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided.
For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to A&E Agency, and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you 50 pence per hour for every hour that your successful referral works. This is an unlimited offer; you can recommend as many friends as you wish, and we will pay you for every hour each doctor works. Please get in touch with me if you want to know more.