A fantastic opportunity in Intensive Care Medicine in an award-winning hospital covering a large geographical area between the spectacular Yorkshire Dales and the cosmopolitan centres of Bradford and Leeds.
You will be joining a team of enthusiastic intensivists derived from anaesthesia and acute medicine base specialties. You will be based in anaesthesia but sessions in other base specialties such as emergency medicine or an acute medical specialty can be accommodated.
Applicants must be on the Specialist Register, or within six months of being admitted to the Register for trainees if currently in a training programme within the UK.
- MBBS or equivalent
- GMC Registration
- FRCA or FFARCS or equivalent in base specialty
- Intermediate level Critical Care
- Be on the GMC Specialist Register or be no more than six months from receiving CCT at interview date
- Thorough understanding of the NHS Constitution and its implications
- Wide general experience of all aspects of Critical Care and base specialty
- Experience of teaching and supervision of postgraduate trainees
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary team
Salary: £84,559-£144,003 per annum
An excellent on-boarding support packages on offer and if you are new to the area a temporary accommodation on site will be provided whilst you relocate
International Doctors welcome to apply!