Are you passionate about Community Paediatrics and looking to make a difference to the lives of young people and families
Working with a team based in Essex you will be joining a group of Community Paediatricians who recently received a “Good” CQC rating.
With excellent transport links into London and the M11 and M25 motorways, making it an ideal place for commuters to get the best of country living while working in the city.
You would be responsible for a deep understanding of Community Paediatrics and have relevant experience in the clinical management of children, including those with neurodevelopmental difficulties and safeguarding children.
Your days will be varied and outcome driven as you provide assessment, diagnosis and ongoing care to children, young people and families in and around Essex.
Flexible working with a great work/life balance is on offer and there are options for either full, part time or job sharing
· UK recognized medical degree (MBChB, MBBS)
· Full GMC Registration
· Work permit (if required)
· MRCPCH or equivalent
· On the Specialist Register for Paediatrics or within 6 months of CCT date
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Community Paediatrics
· Evidence of Level 3 training and experience in Safeguarding Children
International Candidates are welcome to apply