About the Trust
- Ambitious and progressive Foundation Trust, committed to continuing their quality journey so that they can exceed their patient’s expectations.
- NHS Foundation Trust has around 1.2 million patient contacts a year.
- Large and modern hospital has around 480 beds, numerous outpatient clinics, CT and MRI scanners, maternity services, an Intensive Care Unit, an Urgent Care Centre and a 24/7 Emergency Department
Skills and Experience required for this position
- Full and specialist registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) or eligible for registration within 6 months of interview.
- Holder of a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) or within 6 months of award of CCT or equivalent by date of interview
- MB ChB or evidence of equivalent qualification FRCPath or evidence of equivalent qualification MRCP or evidence of equivalent qualification Postgraduate degree MD or PhD.
- Experience Evidence of thorough and broad training and experience in haematology Able to take responsibility for delivering service without direct supervision.
In return the trust can offer you the following?
- Invest in your training and development to pursue a successful and fulfilling career in healthcare.
- As an NHS employer they offer one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered in the UK.
- Permanent staff receive at least 27 days' holiday each year, a generous pension, plus other benefits including flexible working options and exclusive discounts
- Bank workers receive one extra hours pay for every 12 hours worked in place of annual leave entitlement, plus other benefits including pension
- They offer an onsite Nursery
What happens next?
- If you fulfill the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly