About the Trust
- Multiple award-winning, modern and friendly trust, with a growing reputation for providing outstanding care. Situated in the East Midlands, the staff and volunteers strive to ensure patients are at the centre of their decision making.
Skills and Experience for this role
- UK experience as a consultant is essential to apply for this role!
- Applicants must expected to have expertise in General Haematology but a special interest in Myeloid and blood Transfusion, would be welcome in order to complement the interests of the other consultants.
- You must have full GMC registration with a licence to practice and be on the specialist register or within 6 months of gaining CCT/CESR at time of interview for a substantive Consultant position.
- ***The Trust may consider Locum Consultants not on the GMC specialist registration on a fixed-term 12 month position, as long as they have previous UK experience at Consultant level***
In return the trust can offer you the following
- An attractive recruitment package which is discussed and finalised after interview
What happens next?
- If you fulfill the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly.