About the Trust
- Ambitious and progressive Foundation Trust, committed to continuing their quality journey so that they can exceed their patient’s expectations.
- NHS Foundation Trust has around 1.2 million patient contacts a year.
- Large and modern hospital has around 480 beds, numerous outpatient clinics, CT and MRI scanners, maternity services, an Intensive Care Unit, an Urgent Care Centre and a 24/7 Emergency Department.
- The appointees will, together with Consultant colleagues be responsible for the provision of cancer services across Breast, CNS, Urology, Lung, Gynaecology, Colorectal, Acute Oncology and Melanoma
- The appointees will join established multidisciplinary teams for these cancers and all Cancer Unit oncology input.
- The successful candidate will work according to the terms and conditions of the national consultant contract.
Skills and Experience required for this position
- Full GMC Registration or in Process
- MBBS or equivalent (basic medical degree)
- Holds CCT or equivalent or will obtain within 6 months of interview date Certificate of eligibility for Specialist Registration (Desirable)
- Higher research or educational degree (Desirable)
- ESMO Certificate in Medical Oncology (Desirable)
In return the trust can offer you the following?
- Invest in your training and development to pursue a successful and fulfilling career in healthcare.
- As an NHS employer they offer one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered in the UK.
- Permanent staff receive at least 27 days' holiday each year, a generous pension, plus other benefits including flexible working options and exclusive discounts
- Bank workers receive one extra hours pay for every 12 hours worked in place of annual leave entitlement, plus other benefits including pension
- They offer an onsite Nursery
What happens next?
- If you fulfill the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly