Excellent opportunity for General Surgeons with Upper GI experience to join this NHS trust with excellent salaries and benefits in the South East of England.
The General Surgical Department provides a comprehensive general surgical service covering all the main sub-specialities, including laparoscopic surgery.
- To undertake full clinical responsibility for Upper GI and general surgical patients.
- To promote the further development of Upper GI surgical services.
- To support the development of clinical governance, using audit findings to improve the quality of treatment and to minimise clinical risk.
- Entry on GMC Specialist Register
- Certificate of completion of specialist training Completion of supervised training in an appropriate SpR training programme or Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required for gaining UK CCT in General Surgery
- Ability to take full and independent responsibility for the clinical management of Upper GI patients
International candidates welcome to apply