A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a large and established trust for a Consultant Interventional Radiologist based in a large post-industrial town in the North East of England. The post is offered at 10 PA's and is suitable for newly qualified candidates.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Previous teaching experience
- Previous experience in research
- Available to begin working by June
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Reimbursed travel expenses (During interview stages only)
- Chance to work within a university hospital
- Cheap affordable housing in urban areas/villages that are less than a 30 minute commute from the specified place of work
- Honoured study leave
The city is surrounded by delightful countryside of a national park and coastal beaches, making it ideal for rural pursuits. There are major shopping centres within the town and nearby locations, excellent sporting facilities that accommodate most sports as well as a wide range of cultural activities. The closest rail stations are only a short driving distance away from which London is 2.5 hours away, with the closest international airport being situated just over 20 minutes away from the town.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.