A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a large established trust for a Consultant Interventional Radiologist at a specialist referral centre serving 1.2 million of the local population. The consultant should have experience in both vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology. The role is offered at 10 PA’s with an additional 1 PA required if the selected candidate wishes to do private practice.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Previous experience in teaching postgraduates
- Available to begin working by May 2018
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Experience in vascular ultrasound
- Tele-radiology home link for on-call cover
- Opportunity to undertake clinical research
- Opportunity to receive continuous training while working within the trust
The trust is based in the South-East of England region. The location offers affordable housing within urban areas without the high prices and is under 20 minutes away from central London by railway. The area is also home to award-winning parks, woods, and rivers nearby with excellent shopping centres and facilities also located nearby.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.