Are you looking for a career in Microbiology?
Working with a NHS trust based in South East England who are looking for Locum Consultants in Microbiology.
The role would involve undertaking a comprehensive range of microbiological studies to provide a high quality service to hospital.
You will be part of the Infection Control Team and provide epidemiological and microbiological support to the Consultants in Communicable Disease Control and the Environmental Health Departments of several local authorities.
You will work on 1:4 on call on a non-resident basis. Applicants must have: full registration with the GMC; FRCPath(Microbiology) (or equivalent); and either be eligible for inclusion on the GMC’s Specialist Register or be within six months of obtaining their Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) at the date of interview.
Qualification and Training
- MBBS or MB ChB or equivalent
- FRCPath or evidence of equivalent qualification
- Full and specialist registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) (or eligible for registration within six months of interview)
- MRCP or evidence of equivalent qualification
- A relevant higher qualification
- NHS experience
International candidates are welcome to apply