Are you a neurologist looking to join a Trust committed to cutting-edge research and clinical education? We have a fantastic new opportunity to join the neurology team within a large NHS Trust in West Essex.
The NHS Trust is made up to three hospitals however, the role would be predominately based in one with the option to work extra shifts across the other two sites. The Trust provides a full range of acute, outpatient and diagnostic services and strives to deliver exceptional care to the 350,00 people in the local region.
This client is looking for a neurology consultant to work 9.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday. Your main duties will be to independently run outpatient clinics, cover Neurology and be the main cover for inpatient ward reviews.
- Competitive rates with paid annual leave
- Flexible shifts (booked and reviewed online offering shifts that suit you)
- A dedicated account manager
- Access to CPD webinars
- Revalidation support
- Excellent transport links to Stanstead Airport, London and Cambridge
- On-site nursery
The Successful Candidate:
- holds a full GMC registration with a license to practice
- has 6 months of NHS experience within the last 2 years
- can provide at least 3 referees at a Consultant grade or higher
We have more information available about this position. If you'd like to learn more before applying, please feel free to drop an email with your questions to email@example.com or call 02030590936.
To apply for this role, send us your CV and contact details using the 'Apply to this job now' button and one of the team member will call you to discuss your application.