The A&E agency is pleased to share with you a Substantive opportunity for a Consultant Paediatrician based in North Yorkshire. The salary band is £76,761 to £103,490.
This hospital is the second largest hospital. It has an Accident and Emergency department and provides acute medical and surgical services, including trauma, intensive care and cardiothoracic services to the population and visitors to the North East Yorkshire Coast. .
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC Registration or in process
- MRCPCH, FRCPCH or FCPS
- CCT/ 6 months within completing CCT
What the post can offer:
- Offer up to 12 PA's (Programmed Activities) - Any offer of additional programmed activities will be based on the needs of the service and in line with the Trust objectives and will be reviewed on at least an annual basis
- Progression on to a Fellowship program
- Nearest international Airport is Durham Tees Valley
The position is suitable for applicants with UK experience, however candidates with non-UK experience will also be considered. Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Referral bonus: If this position may be of interest to a friend or a colleague, you will be pleased to know that we offer up to £500 referral bonus for any doctor recommended that is placed.