Consultant Physician with an interest in Stroke Medicine
Do you want to join the largest acute Trust in the south of England?
The Trust is located in a lovely rural region with quick access to London and excellent schools. For almost 560,000 residents, they offer a comprehensive range of regular hospital services as well as some types of sophisticated specialty care.
This is a new post for a consultant physician with an interest in stroke. You will be fully trained in general (internal) medicine, with evidence of training and experience in stroke medicine, and probably in geriatric medicine.
- You will provide a high standard of care to any patient for whom you have clinical responsibility
- You will participate in clinical and other service activities and developments with the aim of ensuring a high standard of patient care.
- You will work in close cooperation with other medical, professional and managerial colleagues, both within and outside the specialty, to provide high-quality health care to the Trust’s patients, and to make a contribution to future thinking about the Trust’s strategic direction.
- Registered with GMC
- On GMC Specialist Register for general (internal) medicine (or with 6 months CCT date)
- Training and broad experience of stroke Medicine
- MB BS (Or equivalent
Don’t miss this opportunity and send us your CV today using the APPLY NOW BUTTON!
Still not sure?
If you are interested in this vacancy but would like more information before applying, please contact me on email@example.com, P: +44(0) 2035305152 M:+44(0) 7816174925
Refer a doctor for a permanent role
We also offer a lucrative referral bonus if you introduce a doctor looking to us who is looking for a permanent position. For more information click here