A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a large established trust for a Consultant Radiologist with an interest in breast radiology based in a large bustling city in the East Midlands. Posts are offered at 10PA’s.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Previous experience in teaching undergraduates and postgraduates
- Available to begin working
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Chance to work within one of the largest and highest performing trust in the U.K
- Chance to work with the latest technology
- Chance to work within one of the largest breast screening programmes in England
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to undertake clinical research
The city is regarded as one of the best places to live in the UK and scores above average for key aspects of life such as jobs, health, wages, skills and housing. The city is home to a large shopping centre which includes big name designer shops. London is located an hour away by train with East-Midlands airport and Birmingham airport roughly an hour away.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.