Consultant General Radiologist
An exciting opportunity to work within a trust based in the south of England for a Consultant General Radiologist with a specialist interest. The role is offered at consultant level however staff grade development opportunities will be considered. will include a mixture of breast and general radiology duties ideally on a 10 PA contract.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Available to begin working within 4 months of applying
- Extensive experience in general radiology
- Evidence of leadership and service development
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Experience in teaching radiology
- Additional PA’s are negotiable
- Chance to work with the latest technologies and imaging modalities
- Opportunity to have your own office with Insignia PACS workstations, CRIS Radiology Information System, Dragon Voice recognition, and a Windows PC for email, internet etc.
- Study leave encouraged if candidate wishes to pursue further clinical knowledge.
The county’s magnificent scenery and coastline is arguably the most enjoyable part of the country to visit with its population almost doubling during the summer months due to the location being a prime holiday centre. The area provides the perfect platform for leisurely activities such as walking, cycling, horse riding, and fishing, sailing and diving. The town has good transport links to Southampton and London, with London being only a 3 hour commute away. The closest international airport is located just over an hour away.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.