An exciting opportunity to work within a trust based in Somerset for a Consultant Breast Radiologist. The role offered will include a mixture of breast and general radiology duties ideally on a 10 PA contract.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Previous experience in teaching
- Available to begin working within 3 months of applying
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Additional PA’s are negotiable
- Chance to work with the latest technologies and imaging modalities
- Opportunity to have your own office, well-equipped with a PC, internet access and a high resolution PACS reporting workstation
- Opportunity to conduct research
The town, which is based in Somerset, has a variety of local attractions and benefits greatly from the local tourism. Other activities can be found in neighbouring cities such as Bath and Bristol. The town has a direct rail line to London from which it is only 2 hours away.