An exciting opportunity to work within a trust in South Yorkshire for a Consultant Radiologist with an interest in Uroradiology and Gynae-radiology imaging has arisen to accommodate the expanding department.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Training in a recognised training programme including diagnostic gynae-radiology and uroradiology
- Previous experience in teaching
- Available to begin working within 3 months of applying
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Dedicated offices for reporting
- Flexible working policy if required
- Training programmes available for newly qualified consultants
- Chance to work with the latest technologies and imaging modalities
The large town has many cultural attractions including theatres, museums and art galleries to name a few. It is home to the best market in South Yorkshire. The town itself is surrounded by ancient villages and historic parklands making it ideal for rural pursuits. The closest international airport is situated just over an hour by rail.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.