A fantastic opportunity has arisen in an established trust for a Consultant Radiologist based in a large city in the North West of England. Posts are offered at 10PA's and includes general radiology work. Candidates will be encouraged to pursue a sub-specialty in cross-sectional imaging, ideally in GI GU or Oncology.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Full GMC registration or in process of completing
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology
- Previous teaching experience
- Available to start working by the beginning of June
- CESR/CCST in clinical radiology
- Chance to work within a metropolitan city
- Relocation package
- Affordable housing to buy/rent within a 30 minute commute from the specified place of work
- Opportunity to undertake clinical research
Located within a large bustling city that offers ease of transport across multiple platforms as well as transport links throughout the country. The city is known to host global sporting events, music festivals, performing arts, has a number of museums and a vibrant nightlife. The closest international airport is located just over an hour by public transport.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to click the "Apply for this job" button located on the right hand side of the page.