Do you want to join the largest acute Trust in the south of England?
The Trust is located in a lovely rural region with quick access to London and excellent schools. For almost 560,000 residents, they offer a comprehensive range of regular hospital services as well as some types of sophisticated specialty care.
This is an appointment to the Specialty Medical Directorate which provides clinical services to the hospital with activities to undertake o undertake outreach clinics in local community hospitals. You will be undertaking five outpatient clinic sessions in Rheumatology across the sites.
- You will participate in quality improvement and service development across the trust providing leadership and supervision to the multidisciplinary team, including registrars and nurse specialists.
- You will provide a high standard of care to any patient for whom you have clinical responsibility, including any patients referred to you and cared for by you or by members of your team and any patients of consultant colleagues when you are covering for leave
- You will be part of the clinical and service developments with the aim of ensuring a high standard of patient care across the Trust.
- You will work in close cooperation with other medical, professional and managerial colleagues, both within and outside the specialty, to provide high-quality health care to the Trust’s patients, and to make a contribution to future thinking about the Trust’s strategic direction
- Registered with GMC
- On GMC Specialist Register for general (internal) medicine (or with 6 months CCT date)
- Training and broad experience in stroke Medicine
- MB BS (Or equivalent
International candidates are welcome to apply
Don’t miss this opportunity and send us your CV today using the APPLY NOW BUTTON!
Still not sure?
If you are interested in this vacancy but would like more information before applying, please contact me on email@example.com, P: +44(0) 2035305152 M:+44(0) 7816174925
Refer a doctor for a permanent role
We also offer a lucrative referral bonus if you introduce a doctor looking to us who is looking for a permanent position. For more information click here