About the Trust
NHS Dumfries and Galloway serves a population of over 140,000 within a large geographical area of over 2,000 square miles. The Health Board employs around 4500 staff excluding GPs and Dentists.
As the post-holder you will be working primarily at the recently opened state of the art Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary (DGRI). You will join a growing team working closely with Consultants and Associate Specialists delivering high quality Rheumatology services t and contributing to the Acute/General Medicine team (on-call rota frequency of 1 in 12.). You will also contribute to the strong divisional clinical governance and audit programme, and will have the opportunity to teach and supervise nursing and junior medical staff as well as medical students from the Scottish Universities.
Skills and experience required for this role
- Ideally you must have full GMC registration with entry on to the specialist register or (on track to gain entry within 6 months from appointment)
- Must have extensive experience within Rheumatology
In return the Trust can offer you the following
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Continuing professional development
- Relocation package and single accommodation (T&C's apply)
What happens next?
If you fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly.