A&E Agency has an exciting opportunity for a consultant to work in the Plastic Surgery department at The Christie Hospital.
This is a full time locum role, shift times will vary and will be confirmed in job plan.
You will start 1st August 2021 until 31st December 2021.
We are the largest single site cancer centre in Europe treating more than 60,000 patients a year and the first UK centre to be accredited as a comprehensive cancer centre.
Based in Manchester, we serve a population of 3.2 million people across Greater Manchester and Cheshire while more than a quarter of our patients are referred to us from across the UK.
To be considered for the role you will need
- You will need to have at least 6 months recent, relevant NHS Job experience
- GMC Registered
- Previous Plastic surgery experience
- On the specialist register
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and substantive roles with the NHS and leading private sector organisations Competitive rates of pay
- CPD Support and Access to training course
- Dedicated consultant to support you and offer you work
- All online compliance
If you're interested in this opportunity please apply now via the links provided. For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly. We have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency to receive unlimited additional earnings:
Essentially, the referee would get the payment on request once the referred doctor has worked the hours set out below;
250 Hours : £ 200 in Vouchers
500 Hours : a further £200 in Vouchers
We would pay these in either One4All vouchers or Amazon vouchers depending on your preference.