We are currently looking for a experienced consultant physician to cover a 8 months locum post with one of A&E clients - City & Sandwell Hospital Birmingham.
This is a full-time hours placement with an ASAP start and possible extension after initial 8 months so would be great for a consultant, who wants more stability rather than picking up single shift here and there.
Rota is including 09.00 – 17.00 Monday - Friday
Vision of the Trust is to be national and international leader in healthcare and Mission is to Care, Achieve and Innovate. It is focusing on providing and improving quality of care which includes patient experience, safety and outcomes.
Sounds like an ideal place for you?- please apply now via the link provided.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Valid GMC registration
- Relevant NHS Experience
- Be able to pass framework compliance requirement
- On the specialist register
For more information about this role or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact me directly on 07947 948689 or on email: Cillean.Guihen@accident-emergency.co.uk as we do have access to new locum opportunities daily.
Why work with A&E Agency:
- Competitive hourly rates and prompt payroll services
- Access to courses including Life support
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Volume and variety of jobs to - framework agency
- One easy registration to be able to work anywhere
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
Refer a doctor to A&E Agency and take advantage of our lucrative referral bonus