We have an exclusive opportunity available for doctors to work onboard a cruise liner. Your duties in this post will be to provide medical support for passengers and staff. This opportunity is available from as soon as possible. You will need to be able to commit to either 6 or 12 week periods.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Recent A&E or ICU experience
- Medical school diploma
- Evidence of current life support certificates - ALS is essential
- Three years clinical experience in an acute care setting
More information about the role:
- Start date ASAP
- All accommodation and food/drink costs covered
- Given own room onboard the ship
- Lucrative daily pay rates available
- Locations can vary but can be Europe/USA
- Departing from Southampton
If this is something you’d be interested in or like to learn more about, please apply now and attach your up to date CV including your recent A&E or ICU experience. A member of the team will then be in touch to discuss your availability with you and answer any questions.
APPLY NOW using the button above